- INTRO TO PEER SUPPORT TRAINING
- S.H.A.R.E. 2 Day Interactive First Responder Workshops
- S.H.A.R.E. 1 Day Interactive Family Workshop
- S.H. A.R.E 2 Day Command Staff Workshop
- S.H.A.R.E. 1 Day Intro to Peer Support Training
- S.H.A.R.E. Movement and Stress Reduction Workshop
- S.H. A.R.E Acute Incident/Rapid Response
- S.H.A.R.E. Professional Speaker Series
- Training and general Inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outreach/Help/Support Assistance: email@example.com
- Phone: (929) 244-9911
- Stressors in this line of work are unavoidable. The impact that these stressors have on First Responder's lives is a reality. Peer Support Programs offer a unique, and necessary, form of support and resource for the management of these stressors.
Code 9 S.H.A.R.E Intro to Peer Support provides departments with the opportunity to build a strong peer program from the ground up. We offer simple step by step components, along with an accompanying easy to follow manual, to ensure you have the tools to build an effective program.
As part of the program, we also provide an intensive one day training with some of the leading Peer Support experts from around the country.
- Peer to peer training and support is key to an optimal functioning department.
Our training manual also serve as an excellent resource and refresher for established peer support programs. The manual is a great resource hone and refine your peer support skills.
- The Code 9 Project is a national
non-profit organization dedicated
to providing; support, education and viable self-help resources to
all First Responders and their Family members through the medium of film, workshops and health programs.
The Code 9 Project also serves as a bridge between First Responders, Police/Fire/EMS Departments and their communities by providing; out-reach, education and positive commu-nity building programs.
By educating communities about the unique career stressors that First Re-sponders experience on a daily basis, we promote the opportunity for com-munities to provide the positive sup-port and resources needed for their First Responders.